Saturday, June 16, 2007

Splish Splash...Not so much sun as there was fun.


Freezing Day but fun in the least. These kids got soaked and screamed a whole lot. It wore them out and it was perfect! We have our pals Mason and Ergonomic Ollie along with cousin Tyler. Baby Chase was there too but luckily he stayed away from the agua.

Yeah we felt like bad mothers letting our children freeze. It was a good time, none the less.


























4 comments:

Taryn said...

I wish I was a kid again! The video is hilarious! It looks like your day was better than mine.

Amber said...

I wish I had a parent like you. We would get grounded if we got wet with a garden hose. There was no way we would be allowed to run through fountains. Lexi is a lucky duckie.

CYD said...

That was great. I was freezing sitting on the bench just watching them. I won't forget poor Ollie literally shaking. But they were having fun!!!

Kristin said...

Umm, does my child actually look BLUE in that picture?