Thursday, January 3, 2008

Donna Pinnock Thornton


Travis' Grandma Donna passed away last night after some hefty medical trials. She fought for many many years and was finally able to go and leave every hardship behind. She deserves the peace.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who are grieving their loss.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss! It's tough to see grandparents go, even when you know they're more comfortable.

You, your grandpa, and the rest of your fam are in my prayers.

Sherwoods said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I guess Jake needed one more person up there to love and kiss him for you! We are thinking of and praying for you guys! We don't know what we would do without the Meyerson family as our friends!

Sherwoods said...

p.s. That is a great picture of them. You can just see the love radiating from their faces. Thanks for a great reminder of how much your spouse should mean to you!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

We are so sorry to hear about that. Makes me want to snuggle Dan a little more...life is tooooo short!

Amber said...

Thank-you for your simple but wonderful tribute to Grandma. The picture is one of Grandpas favorite pictures of her. That is one of the last pictures we have of her that she doesn't look sick, even though she was.

Taryn said...

WOW talk about getting hit hard! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...that's a great picture :)

Amber said...

Thanks...I'm really glad that Trav is coming. It will mean the world to Dad. All seven grandkids will be here, both of my dad's remaining sisters and their husbands and Mom's sister. Mom would be pleased. Thanks also for the flowers. They were the first one's to arrive and they're beautiful.

Bonnie