oh. my. gosh.this HAS to have been faked...right?
Wow...a triple threat. Yikes.
I remember getting that on an email years ago and almost falling off of my chair. I like to pretend that it's real and that these people are still chilling in their trailer in South Dakota.
Remember our family pic all in red and I think Cyd and I have rolled up bandanas around our necks? Just as scary if you ask me!
Can you imagined how many cans of Aqua net hair spray that family goes though a week?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh. my. gosh.
this HAS to have been faked...
right?
Wow...a triple threat. Yikes.
I remember getting that on an email years ago and almost falling off of my chair. I like to pretend that it's real and that these people are still chilling in their trailer in South Dakota.
Remember our family pic all in red and I think Cyd and I have rolled up bandanas around our necks? Just as scary if you ask me!
Can you imagined how many cans of Aqua net hair spray that family goes though a week?
Post a Comment