Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh, good news.

In case you were looking...

I found them.



G Plus Size Tiger Prints Stretchy Tights Leggings 3X


Item condition:New: Without Tags

Time left:5 days 5 hours (Nov 10, 200919:59:37 PST)

Bid history:2 bids


Current bid:US $2.25

Your max bid:
US $
Place bidPlace bid

(Enter US $2.50 or more)



That's what I get for looking for tights for my tiny baby.

9 comments:

Beckstrand's said...

I don't know what's scarier, the fact they are one there or someone has already bid for them.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

What the @#$@#$%?

You make me laugh!

Joyce said...

At first I thought it was a couple of sides of some kind of meat.....

Unknown said...

Darn it! If only they were my size.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Wow...

Bonnie and Mike Meyerson said...

Maybe you should get those for Jodi for Christmas!

Jodi said...

Uhhh that's okay. I already have a pair just like this.

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

what is scares to me is the size. if someone that size really wore them, it would be a freak show and it would make everyone throw up a little in their mouths...

that is not a flattering pattern on anyone- let alone 3X!

Wonderland Girl said...

Are you dead?