That little boy changed lives. He is something special and was sent to a MOST wonderful family.Love you guys!!
Love you little guy! Miss you even more! Jen...couldn't BE more on my mind today! Love you!
I'm so glad you posted that video. If he's anything like the rest of you Meyersons he was definitely trying to make you laugh--and he succeeded.
He's so precious! I just want to pinch those cheeks! Our thoughts are with you today!
Thinking of you guys today! We sure miss that little guy! Love the video! Hugs and Kisses
We can't believe it's been three years. Just wanted you to know we are thinking of you today. miss you lots, Kelli, Mike and Chad
We've been thinking of your fam today. Love that Jakey.
Has it really been three years? We are totally thinking of you guys today. Sending lots of love your way.
:) Love you guys! :)Taryn
I love this kid so much.
Way to but a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat... What a wonderful boy!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That little boy changed lives. He is something special and was sent to a MOST wonderful family.
Love you guys!!
Love you little guy! Miss you even more!
Jen...couldn't BE more on my mind today! Love you!
I'm so glad you posted that video. If he's anything like the rest of you Meyersons he was definitely trying to make you laugh--and he succeeded.
He's so precious! I just want to pinch those cheeks! Our thoughts are with you today!
Thinking of you guys today! We sure miss that little guy! Love the video! Hugs and Kisses
We can't believe it's been three years. Just wanted you to know we are thinking of you today.
miss you lots,
Kelli, Mike and Chad
We've been thinking of your fam today. Love that Jakey.
Has it really been three years? We are totally thinking of you guys today. Sending lots of love your way.
:) Love you guys! :)
Taryn
I love this kid so much.
Way to but a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat...
What a wonderful boy!
Post a Comment