Friday, March 30, 2007

Made in China?

Travis and I got creative with Google Analytics. We set up something that tracks where people check our blog and it also tells us who has looked if you have signed in.

We've had one hit from...China.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me trying to be sneaky...

Jackie said...

Oh, I'm also in China. You didn't know that?

Wonderland Girl said...

Crap now you know I have no life and I check your blog like twenty times a day. Ahhh welll...
Alison

Anonymous said...

Alison isn't the only one, I too check your blogg at least twenty times a day. But, I suppose you know that now. It's just so darn fun to read. Anyway, just felt like I had to confess. Jenny

CYD said...

Big Brother Mentality. You guys are so controlling... :)

Suzanne said...

I'm your random blog-stalker from Fresno. Hi Jenn! Hi Travis! Hi Lexi!!

Also, thanks to your genius, I am now obsessed with my blog + Google Analytics. Why, oh, why don't they update it more often than every 24 hours? Some of us have real work we'd like to procrastinate by compulsively checking our Google Analytics stats...

the meyersons said...

SEE! Google Analytics is agreat/horrible little addition to my life. Some days are...why does no one look and some are WHOA...I'm popular!

HI SUZANNE! It's good to hear from you!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

My eyes are a little slanty ~ now you know...