That is the creepiest baby I have ever seen. I actually jumped when I saw your blog. I was expecting sweet little Lexi in the shower and saw that...aaaaaaaaaah
Jen I hope you don't mind but I stumbled upon your blog. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I just wanted to tell you that. I hope you are doing well. I know Brian has loved having Travis around.If you ever want to check out my not so exciting blog it is whereisrylee.blogspot.com Heather Olson Davis
11 comments:
Yep - that's what you look like when you don't get your sleep!
That is the most terrifying baby I have ever seen. It makes my eyes water!
I don't know what's scarier . . . the "scare/cow"-crow in my yard, or that baby. YIKES!
That is the creepiest baby I have ever seen. I actually jumped when I saw your blog. I was expecting sweet little Lexi in the shower and saw that...aaaaaaaaaah
I guess you've disproved the "every baby is cute theory":) Truly frightening!
Oh snap! Pretty good halloween mask you got there for Brayden...so Mr. Bean like! Is that what you were going for?
Don't you mean Braylon...=)
Jen I hope you don't mind but I stumbled upon your blog. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I just wanted to tell you that. I hope you are doing well. I know Brian has loved having Travis around.If you ever want to check out my not so exciting blog it is whereisrylee.blogspot.com
Heather Olson Davis
That is a very scary baby.... is he going to be joining us for christmas? if so, I'll have to prepare Ash, so she doesn't scream!!
I still can't handle your blog. You need to put up another darling picture of your little zebra...
This baby reminds me of Dobby in the HP movies.
Post a Comment