Don't you wish you could just buy a piece of land and plant a seed, water it and a house would grow. Much easier than house hunting. I find the smell of house hunting makes me sick. I may or may not have used mentholatum in my nose once looking at a house.
By knowing your local real estate investing market, you're able to keep your finger on the pulse of your local community and to stay abreast of changes in trends, sales prices and rental rates. Knowing immediately about these changes is critical to your investing future.
Not to sound annoying but...ENJOY IT! I don't know if I'm a freak but I enjoyed the house hunting. It was so fun going into each house and seeing all the potential... or the horrors of it. Don't get too bummed out about Regina. This area is flooded w/ homes and you'll find something even better! This is your first time to ever buy a house and you can't get the "first" back again (like a first kiss-gag me) so try to have fun!! B/c the really stressful part should be the offers and mortgages and inspections, etc.
11 comments:
Bless your weary heart...
Do you think that creepy old house by mom and dad's RI house is available?
Maybe, or the one by their new house would do as well.
Tons of options.
Are you really house hunting?? You always leave us hanging. Details!
Don't you wish you could just buy a piece of land and plant a seed, water it and a house would grow. Much easier than house hunting. I find the smell of house hunting makes me sick. I may or may not have used mentholatum in my nose once looking at a house.
Good luck you lucky duck!
Ugh, even reading those words made me tired.
Good luck, lady.
i think that one pictured looked nice...not available?
By knowing your local real estate investing market, you're able to keep your finger on the pulse of your local community and to stay abreast of changes in trends, sales prices and rental rates. Knowing immediately about these changes is critical to your investing future.
Not to sound annoying but...ENJOY IT! I don't know if I'm a freak but I enjoyed the house hunting. It was so fun going into each house and seeing all the potential... or the horrors of it. Don't get too bummed out about Regina. This area is flooded w/ homes and you'll find something even better! This is your first time to ever buy a house and you can't get the "first" back again (like a first kiss-gag me) so try to have fun!! B/c the really stressful part should be the offers and mortgages and inspections, etc.
It does need a bit of work...
Oh it's just a little fixer upper!
Post a Comment